About SERVPRO of Blue Valley
Owners of SERVPRO of Blue Valley
We can handle partial room losses, large catastrophic commercial/industrial losses and regional storm response. SERVPRO® of Blue Valley has been in operation for 13 years, we have a large and comprehensive inventory of equipment and vehicles as well as an experienced staff to respond quickly and professionally. We are ready to respond to your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also have available CAT (catastrophic) loss teams ready to assist in managing and restoring large losses.
Preferred Vendor Status: SERVPRO® of Blue Valley is a IICRC-Certified Firm (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification.) We are fully insured and meet both commercial and residential property management requirements. We have achieved preferred vendor status for many insurance and property management companies based on our track record of service excellence, integrity, and professionalism.
PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR 24-7 STAFFED NUMBERS FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!
(913) 825-2000 SERVPRO® OF BLUE VALLEY
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician